Monday, March 28, 2011

What a day

It's only 1:20 in the afternoon and already today had been....heavy? Extreme? EYE OPENING!!! But not in the horrible ways this makes it sound.

I apparently have had some Divine appointments lately. And the one today (which is continuing from a few days ago) has been incredible. Hard, but in a good way. A great many truths about myself have come to light. Who likes to look in the mirror and face the dirt on yourself? No one. But, if you can't see it, you can't clean it up. Right? Time to find my broom, mop, and some heavy duty trash bags. lol

So I'm having this really eye opening conversation all morning, and some friends on FB have been busy posting. Here are some of the little things that jumped out at me today:

"The weaker we feel, the harder we lean. And the harder we lean, the stronger we grow spiritually, even while our bodies waste away." - J.I. Packer

It may be rainin' but there's a rainbow above you....

I walked outside and looked up at the dark clouds that were just starting to part with sun beams breaking through. And at that moment, a bald eagle flew out of the breaking light and over my head. I know God is good.

unveil the eyes Jesus.. to see your beauty! Radical freedom to love You Poppa!!!!!!! Come Holy Spirit come......... Rivers of living waters wash over us!!!!!

Good Morning! It might not be the sunniest day...but it is a NEW day.

No comments:

Post a Comment