Friday, March 11, 2011

Well.....

We have been advised that the economy tanking is NOT extenuating circumstances, because it happened to everyone. Grundle Mumph. They are thinking death, illness, ect. Kinda what we figured, but we had to try. You never know unless you try.

However, as silly as it seems, I am still holding on to hope. Hope that this will somehow still happen. I know the Lord CAN change things, situations, and people's hearts. But WILL He is the question?

I will not give up hope until the very last door is shut in our face. No matter how bleak the situation may seem.

I am still working on finding contentment here for the next year (or possibly 2). But my hope is not gone. Sometimes you just have to believe in something good.

Should this fall through, and every door shut, I will not abandon my faith. I have struggled with this question a lot the past week. And I have come to the conclusion that I know where my heart lies, and it's with Him. Now and always. I will have questions, as I do even now, but I have to trust He knows what's best. There aren't always reasons for everything. So I may never get answers. But having faith means believing without answers or proof or anything else we want in life. Having faith means loving Him and trusting Him...no matter what. It's not always an easy thing to do. Especially when you lose something you want and/or love. You want to know why. If this falls through, we may never know why. I just have to trust it's for the best, and do all I can to move on.

So again, I am sitting here, with some hope. Because....you just never know......

No comments:

Post a Comment