Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boulder Dash!

If you haven't read my last two recent blogs, you may want too. The 2nd one from last night and then this mornings.

Ok, so last night, I tried to make peace and be content. And for the most part, I have. It's still hard, but it is what it is and I can't change it, right?

Well........

Because of this and that, and blah blah blah, they now think they can put the mortgage in my name with a non-resident co-borrower. Meaning: Noelle, we need for you alone to try for this mortgage and have someone who isn't going to live there, co-sign the mortgage for you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Really? You want me to ask someone to co-sign a mortgage? It's not like you are co-signing for a student loan or a car. IT'S A MORTGAGE!!! They say it's our best shot. Um...no. Not an option. I would NEVER ask anyone to do that!! EVER!!! Even if I ever thought there was someone who could or would. That's just...not right. What are they thinking? I think they are grasping at straws here.

I could go into all the reasons why they think this might work...but why bother? To me, it's dead in the water. I understand they are in the business of selling homes and if they can do this for us...it's good for them too. But this is just crazy. It's apparently not meant to be. Please, have mercy on us. Let us let this go. We need to move on. I appreciate all you are trying to do. But I have no more room for false hope. Let us move on.

Today went pretty well, other than this. I handled all this better than expected and only teared up about the house once while talking to my family and cooking dinner. Today wasn't as bad as I had feared it to be. I really do have peace that we are good in hands and that HE has a plan for us. I hate not knowing what the future holds, but that is where faith comes in. Not knowing and still choosing to believe. I have faith. I know one day, we won't be in this house, and we will be someplace nice to raise my girls. A place where my kids will have enough room to play and have all their clothes in closets and not hanging off their beds. LOL

Not on our time...but His. One day, everything will make sense. One day, everything will work out. =) One way or another. =) In the meantime...we are going to going to be content, give our children stability by staying put, and just be happy we are all in this together. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment