Thursday, March 3, 2011


So... we submitted our offer yesterday on the house. We know it was a bit low, but we needed to them to know what we needed...a discount and help with closing costs. We were told the counter should be in today, but could be as late as tomorrow. There are no words for this place I'm in and how I'm feeling.

We know that the March incentives are different. $10k off where ever you need it and a free fridge, washer and dryer. The $10K off puts us about $3K off from the top amount we could finance and be comfortable with the payments. As far as the appliances go, we're hoping they will use that money to put toward closing instead. If they will just come down the other $3k (although we are hoping it might be a bit never know!)

You just never know which direction things will go. You know?

So, we are waiting.... And I am surprisingly okay with that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment