Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Support

I am so sick of people who care about me NOT supporting me b/c either
A) they don't understand or
B) it's not what they would do or
C) both

Right now, I am at a point in my life where I need all the support I can get. I am not ashamed to admit that. We all go through these periods of our life. Right now I'm in one. I share what I share for support. I am quickly learning there are still people in my life who are not and will not be supportive because of the above reasons.

I made the mistake of sharing something today I KNEW I shouldn't have shared with someone because deep down, I knew they would crap all over it and me. I guess maybe I was hoping they would surprise me and prove me wrong instead of right. They lived up to my original expectation and were in no way supportive of anything. I knew better. I blame myself.

I don't think I'll be sharing any information regarding the house, loans, legal stuff, ect with people in my day to day life anymore. It's just not worth it. I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt by people I care about and who care about me (yes...they do care about me...most of them. lol)

I need to keep this part of my life private from those closest to me to avoid the hurt and disappointment in the future. Just because you don't agree with or understand something, doesn't make it wrong. Just because it's not for you or what you would want or do, doesn't make it wrong. Sometimes, you have to have faith in people and/or support them, despite your personal preferences.

So far, I'm not a big fan March. It's led to nothing but heartache and disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment