Saturday, February 19, 2011

New House....Wrong House

We're going to talk to a woman tomorrow about building a house. A home. But it just hit me...my focus is on building the WRONG house.

I'm not talking about a house you can touch, see, or even live in. I'm talking about building MY house. My family. My "temple" or "house" in which the Lord dwells in me. That is the house I need to be building. I have sat stagnant for far to long. I am not even sure where to start.

I have screwed up plenty!! I have made a TON of mistakes and bad choices. BUT...isn't that where grace and mercy come in? I didn't do these things COUNTING on Grace and Mercy. But I definitely repented!! The Lord wasn't sent to the save the righteous, but those of us who have fallen! I am so Thankful for my Lord.

My house is dusty. It needs repair and work. I plan on building, baby. I want to be all that He created me to be.

It's funny how something in the natural can spark a revelation in the spiritual! I'm not saying that we are or aren't going to build a real house to live in with our family. God only knows that. But I know, right now, I need to concentrate on the house within me. My heart. My spirit. Where the Lord wishes to dwell.

Words to me this week:
Distractions
Unfolding
Encouragement
HOPE!!!

I have hope again. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment