Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wish

I wish I could tell you the following:

I wish you could see how foolish you are being. Truly.

You sent your kid to school untreated with lice. My kid sits next to yours on the bus. I find out DAYS later about all this because your man was venting to mine about life. WTH? You didn't think I deserved a phone call? A text?

Yes, most die within the 10 minutes of the treatment, but not all do. You were irresponsible. As your friend, I deserved a heads up. As a mother to a child that sits with yours I did. As someone who picks up YOUR kid after the bus drops off I did. But no. You didn't do that. Just a "hey..this is what's going on. I did treat her once she got home, but you may want to watch your daughter, just in case." But you were just incapable of being a decent friend, parent or human being in this case. *sigh* You were plan out irresponsible.

When I found out I informed the mother of the other child I thought sat on the bus with them (I hate they sit 3 to seat). I did the RIGHT, the RESPONSIBLE thing. Something you did not do.

I'm sorry that other mother, told someone else, who told their kid, who made fun of your child, and your child's feelings were hurt. I am. But in the end, all this is just ripple effects from YOUR decisions to begin with. I am not blame. And for you to blame me and cut me out of your life for this, is just asinine and childish.

I liked you. I thought we were friends. But looking back over the past few months, I can see we weren't. You seemed to always be looking for an excuse to be upset with me for something.

I'm hurt. But I can't figure out if it's because I feel the pain of an ended friendship, or if it's because I am aware there was never any real friendship there to begin with. Maybe both.

You are being childish about this. And because of all of this, I have cut you out of my life as well. You yourself never even talked to me about any of this. You sent your husband/boyfriend to do it. I'm sorry you can't see that all this comes back to you and to your decisions to being with. I'm sorry that my apologies were not enough for you. I'm sorry you couldn't see the friend you had and threw me away. I just don't care anymore and want nothing more to do with you.

You are now my driving force to leave this God forsaken neighborhood. I had enough reasons before. But now, the sooner the better. We can't even be neighbors. How sad. And why? Because you are too immature to own up to your own mistakes. You have to blame everyone else. I'm tired of being a whipping post. Not just to you, but to others too. And they have been cut loose too.

I'm sure you guys will party hard once we're gone. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment