Monday, November 22, 2010

Boys are Stupid

I tell my girls that all the time. More and more and more...I am coming to believe it.

I am so sick and tired of the same conversations with boys. When will they get it? Oh...that's right. NEVER.

I sit here, at my laptop, blogging for the second time tonight. Close to tears again. Tired of all the insensitive crap those donkeys throw at me.

Women are definitely the stronger sex. Not just because we can manage PMS, periods, and having babies. Not because we can work and run the home and balance the checkbook and pay the bills. Not because we can smile as we face life's problems, and do it heels. But because we put up with their B.S. ALL. THE. TIME.

Yup....boys are stupid. They'll never get it. They'll never understand. And until they do, we're all doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment