Thursday, November 4, 2010

AHHHH!

What the hell is wrong with wrong with me?

I’m in tears....hysterical! I can’t stop.

Why?

Baby Brianna Lopez. Zahara.

I don’t understand how people can be so cruel! THEY ARE CHILDREN!!!

Who beats and rapes a 6 month old over and over again all her life until she dies!

Who kills their children and feels no remorse? (ok...so Zarhara thing isn’t proven yet....but it appears she is scattered about the county and her parents knew/know about it)

I mean, I’m a mom. I’m not perfect. None of us are. Sometimes we lose our patience and yell when we should exercise a little self-control and grace. But I don’t beat my kids. I don’t understand how parents could do that!!

I read about this stuff, see it. And I just want to grab my kids in my arms and make sure they know how much I love them, and never let go.

And you know the scariest thing....people like this are really out there. And if they can do this to their own kids, what could they do to mine or yours?

My eldest will be 9 in few weeks. She has been following the Zahara thing carefully. We’ve talked about “bad people”. It’s sad we live in a world where we have to have these talks with our kids. But what kind of parent would I be if I just pretended it didn’t exist? If I didn’t warn my children that there are bad people out there who will hurt them. And that they don’t always look like bad people.

My heart is just bleeding for these children.

Why do I let things such as this upset me so much? I can’t stop crying, I’m shaking, I feel physically ill over this.

I just don’t understand some people. I just don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment