Thursday, March 22, 2012

Somethings Coming...

So about a year ago, I made a post about this song that just popped into my head out of the blue.  I hadn't watched the movie it was in, in years!  I found it odd, strange.  And I had hoped there was some meaning to it.

Here is the link to it:   http://randomness-noey814.blogspot.com/2011/02/somethings-coming.html

So today I'm at my sisters and we are talking and watching some show and I get up to use the rest room, and what pops in my head? 

"Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!" 

It's from that song.  I have NO idea why it popped in my head and I started singing it.  But after singing some of the song, it hit me that this same thing happened last year.  And last year, we got a house.  So yeah...when this song hits me completely out of the blue, I do wonder what it may mean.  I guess only time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment