Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bring the Rain



"Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain"

I praise you Lord tonight for your goodness and your faithfulness!

I give you thanks for your goodness and mercies. Thank you for ending his suffering.

Thank you, Lord, for preparing a place for us! Thank you for welcoming us Home when our time here is over. I find comfort and joy in knowing where he is this night, with YOU! How amazing it is that YOU made a way, a place, for us! You are so good!!

Thank you for your loving kindness. Thank you .... for everything!

1 comment:

  1. It's on nights like this, times like this, that you really get a deeper appreciation of what HE has done for us.

    ReplyDelete