Wednesday, April 6, 2011

=(

Today has been a hard day.

As far as the house thing goes, it's disappointing. But I'm in good hands, and I know it.

Explaining all this to my 9 year old who was in tears tonight was not easy. Sometimes I just don't have all the answers. How do you make a child understand when you yourself don't 100% and don't have any good answers for her?

More things happened this evening, but they are more personal. It's been a bad night no doubt.

Tomorrow we found out about my Grandfather's health.

I can remember Jan. 1 ... midnight. I was so excited to see 2010 go and was so excited to see 2011. So far, 2011 hasn't been much better. But, there is still plenty of year left to turn that around.

I'm in this strange place of feeling like my world is crumbling down upon me and yet I'm in a place a safety at the same time. It's a very strange place to be.

I'm in a place where I feel drained. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. I have spent many hours, every day, researching and being involved in this home. Now.... And then there is also my Grandfather.....

Ah. I just needed a place to let some of this out. NO matter what, I know I have a good support system. No matter what, I'll get through this. No matter what...

1 comment:

  1. HEAVENLY FATHER, PREPARE OUR HEARTS FOR WHATEVER IS TO COME WITH MY GRANDDAD TOMORROW.

    IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY

    ~AMEN

    ReplyDelete