Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All day something has ate away at me.

Thanks to software, I have confirmed who I thought tried to rip me apart on another blog. Gotta love technology. Did you know there is software out there who can track you down to your address and map it for you? Be careful what you say and where people. Just because you do it as "anon" doesn't mean you ARE anonymous.

EDITED: I decided to delete this post as it is not worth my time or energy. And honestly, it's not the kind of person I want to be.

To the "anon", just know I know who you are. I even know where you live, what operating system your computer has, and a bunch more. Software is a great thing. Go on with your life, and I will go on with mine. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment