Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oops...

I feel the need to do this publicly since I vented publicly.  =(  I need to repent!

I vented about my how poorly my husband's job treats him and how hard it can be on us all.  I took out all my frustrations and, to be quite blunt, I was wrong.  I was being ungrateful.

My husband is employed!  Hallelujah!  So many people aren't.  And not only is he employed, but his job affords us life insurance and health insurance.  It affords me the ability to stay home with my kids right now.  It pays our bills and gets us groceries.  How dare I be so ungrateful!

Sure, things are hard sometimes.  And yes, it's difficult to see him being unappreciated at his place of work.  But I have got to seriously start shifting my way of thinking.  I need to start having an attitude of gratefulness.  I have so much to be grateful for.

Father, please forgive me for my anger and ungratefulness.  Help me change my way of thinking.  Replace my selfish spirit with one of gratefulness.  Help change me from the inside, out. 
In Jesus' Name I Pray~Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment