Saturday, October 22, 2011

Do you read this one too?

This entry is for 1 person.

I know. I know who you are. You over played your hand. I was pretty sure I knew for a while now. It wasn't hard to piece this together. But software is a wonderful thing~! Especially ones that can track you down to your address. So just know, you are not "Anon" to me anymore.

I moved here to get away from drama. I'd like to thank you for bringing it back into my life.

You know what this about. I never had anything bad to say about you on a personal level. I thought you were a nice person. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'm sorry I didn't do things they way you wanted me too. But you don't control my life. You don't have to be okay with the decisions I make. I do. And I am. I'm glad to see you seemed to have moved past pretending with me now.

You can think whatever you want about me. But it doesn't really say much about you,though, that you were so quick to say I was wrong, when I was right. Or that you say I have no life, but you are the one following someone you don't even like. Or that you believe everything you hear without getting the facts straight from the source. Everyone makes mistakes. I was hoping maybe you just had a bad day and I was the one you took it out on. But apparently not. I have given you every opportunity to talk to me and make it right. You haven't.

Do I hold this against you? No. I don't. Or at least I'm trying not too..I wish you nothing but the best. I truly do.

I'm sorry it turned out like this. I really am. I liked you. Things in another area may have went a bit... astray. But I liked you on a personal level. But seeing the paths that have been chosen, I guess I should be grateful things turned out like this. This way I won't waste any of my time here on out and neither will you.

I'm sorry things turned out this way. I wish we could have discussed this like 2 adults. But I see the paths that have been chosen.

I hope that you have a wonderful life. I hope you never know the pains we have known, the struggles. I hope that life is good to you and your family.

I'm sorry things did not turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment