Thursday, October 30, 2014

Working it out

Something has come to my attention.  And I am not at liberty to say what it is for several reasons.  The main one being it is not my thing to tell.  But it has put me in quite a confusing place.

 I have spent days trying to figure out the best thing to do.  And after much thought and contemplation this is all I have come up with:

How do you make someone do something they don't want to do, but they need to do?  Even though you know the outcome will be messy and hard, it is still something you truly believe they need to do?
My heart is broken.  And it's not something I can just fix.  No one can fix this for her.  But I feel like her not speaking up is only going to allow her to continue to live in the mindset of a victim.

I can't force her to do a thing.  And I don't want to force her.  But I am at such a loss. 

I have contacted a few people I know who have some kind of say in the matter for help and guidance.  I feel like I am still in shock.  And I know she is. 

Oh God help us.  No matter what happens, help her.  Help us know what to do, exactly, without causing more harm.

This has got to stop. 

And help me know to do what is right.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your family.
    - a mom in Ohio

    ReplyDelete