Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If anyone from my other blog follows this one.....

This was sent to me the other day via Email. The house we have rented the past 2 years...we always called our transitional house. I am sharing this not only because did I feel it home with us coming to end of our transitional period, but because I also know a few others who are still in theirs. God speed my friends.

The Email:

The realization struck me that we are at the end of a two-year transition. It's been a rather difficult two years with lots of changes, and we have to let go of things that represented safety and security to us. As I pondered this time of transition, I could see that God has brought us to a higher and yet a more profound place in Him that we would not have discovered or achieved apart from this transition. And, I rejoiced. Then, I heard the voice of the Lord: Beloved, you have indeed completed this time of transition, but there are many others who are not quite in the same cycle and await their time of conclusion. I speak to those who still cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I tell you that I am with you to bring you also to a higher place in Me. Your security is not in worldly positions or things that you possess, but in your eternal relationship with Me. Trust Me to bring you through.

2 comments: