Sunday, June 12, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

What do you do? Man I can't wait to move!!

You got to love stepping outside with your kids to spray them down with sunscreen and the first thing you smell when you step out is POT. Even my kids asked what that smell was. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And you got to love it when the person who is smoking it, has their kids right their with them. You have GOT to be kidding me. Really?

Nothing surprises me now.

We had a situation the other day with this person. I was left to be responsible for their kid and I WAS! And for that, I got yelled at. And then I was told that our kids couldn't play together anymore. Really?

I hate it when grown adults act like children.

The thing is, I know this person is going through a really hard time right now. I know they're pissed off at the world. I know they need an outlet for that anger, and I guess right now it's me. But I don't know what else to do anymore. I'm tired of being a punching bag for this person. And I'm tired of my kids getting caught in the middle.

All I know to do know is to pray for this person. They are so lost. I feel so bad for them right now, more anything. I feel bad for every member of that family that is caught up in all this drama and chaos right now...most of all the children. The only think I know to do is to pray for this person.

I'm so hurt and frustrated. And it KILLS ME that my kids have seemingly lost a friend. I have NO idea how to handle this one. I don't lie to my kids. Not even about santa, the easter bunny or the tooth fairy. If they ask why they can't play with this child anymore, I'm not going to lie. But I have no idea how to handle it either. I can't say: well..so and so's parent has lost it and said you can't be friends anymore. But honestly, that is exactly what I'm thinking of saying. It's the truth. Ugh. I hate when other people's drama effects my family.

I guess I just needed a place to vent. I do pray for them...all of them. What else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment