Friday, May 23, 2014

Forgive Me

Forgive me, please.  I feel torn between praying for peace, praying for a miracle, and praying for mercy.  Honestly, my heart leans heavily towards mercy.

It is your strength and willingness to forgive past transgressions that has held this family together.  You are so much stronger than you think!  And that is the truth.

Thank you.


I love you.  I pray and hope that you know that: You are amazing.  Your strength astounds me!  And that is the truth. 

I love it when I look at you, and your smiling.  You don't even know I'm looking. 

You are amazing.   I hope you know that.  I am going to try to make you see it.  I am.  You deserve to know how much you are admired, looked up too, and loved before your time is up.  I want to show you.

Thank you for being so amazing!!!!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment